Hydrogen Compressors Market – Global Forecast to 2028
水素圧縮機市場 : 潤滑タイプ（オイルベース、オイルフリー）、タイプ（メカニカル、非メカニカル）、用途［水素インフラ、産業用（石油精製、化学・石油化学］、設計地域別 – 2028年までの世界予測
Hydrogen Compressors Market by Lubrication Type (Oil-based, Oil-free), Type (Mechanical, Non-mechanical), Application (Hydrogen Infrastructure, Industrial (Oil Refining, Chemicals & Petrochemicals), Design Region – Global Forecast to 2028
The global hydrogen compressors market is estimated to grow from USD 2.1 billion in 2023 to USD 2.6 billion by 2028; it is expected to record a CAGR of 4.5% during the forecast period.
世界の水素圧縮機市場は、2023 年の 21 億米ドルから 2028 年までに 26 億米ドルに成長すると推定されています。予測期間中に 4.5% の CAGR を記録すると予想されます。
Growing investments in hydrogen-related infrastructure and projects from both the public and private sectors contribute to the growth of the hydrogen compressor industry. These investments accelerate the adoption and commercialization of hydrogen compressor technology. Government subsidies and regulatory frameworks aimed at promoting clean energy technologies further drive the growth of the hydrogen compressor market.
Key Benefits of Buying the Report
• Government initiatives at the national and international levels amplify the impact of investment on the electrolyzer market. Robust policy frameworks, often accompanied by financial incentives, subsidies, and regulatory support, encourage widespread adoption of hydrogen compressors for green hydrogen production. Factors such as high initial cost and lack of infrastructure restrain the growth of the market. The growing energy transition towards renewable energy sources and rapid urbanization are expected to present lucrative opportunities for the players operating in the hydrogen compressor market.
• Product Development/ Innovation: The new HAUG.Sirius NanoLoc compressor is the first compressor which combines J.P. Sauer & Sohn’s high-pressure competence with HAUG Sauer Kompressoren AG’s oil-free expertise. The machines are entirely dry-running and hermetically gas-tight and are intended for applications requiring absolute process safety and purity. The compressor, with an ultimate pressure of 450 bar, allows for oil-free compression of nearly any gas.
• Market Development: Atlas Copco Compressors is partnering with Hoffman & Hoffman to develop a new distributor agreement for Atlas Copco’s whole line of industrial process cooling solutions. Hoffman & Hoffman will exclusively represent the product line throughout South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, and Tennessee.
• Market Diversification: Investments by Ingersoll Rand in India. Ingersoll Rand, a global leader in mission-critical flow creation and industrial technologies, is investing in its Indian operations to promote expanded technological innovation, hydrogen compressor manufacture and testing, and manufacturing capacity development. At its world-class manufacturing site in Naroda, Gujarat, it has introduced energy-efficient Heat-of-compression (HOC) dryers.
• Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, growth strategies, and service offerings of leading players, like include as Atlas Copco AB (Sweden), Linde plc (Ireland), Siemens Energy (Germany), Air Products and Chemicals, Inc. (US), Ingersoll Rand (US), among others in the hydrogen compressor market.