Digital Product Passports: Tech-Driven Sustainability and Traceability for EV Batteries, Construction Materials, and Pilot Use Cases
Research Report | 1Q 2024 | AN-5868
- Understanding the key drivers for implementing product passports in the automobile and construction sectors.
- Identify software providers with relevant Digital Product Passport (DPP) solutions.
- Real-world case studies to demonstrate use cases of DPPs in the automobile, construction, food, and consumer goods sectors.
Who Should Read This?
- Executive-level decision makers responsible for planning a company’s strategic objectives for 2025-2026 to align a company’s strategy with global and regional sustainability goals.
- Software solution providers prototyping digital product solutions to understand the ecosystem and identify challenges on the manufacturing and customer sides to improve software functionality.
- Forward-looking manufacturers, suppliers, and designers in the automobile, construction, and consumer product industries keen on improving supply chain transparency ahead of regulations to showcase sustainability commitments through DPPs.
DPP（デジタルプロダクトパスポート）- ABI Research