6G Development: 2024-2032
Our 6G Development research suite provides a comprehensive evaluation of the development requirements, network architecture and future outlook for 6G cellular networks. This market-leading suite provides stakeholders, including cellular network operators, cellular technology vendors and network vendors, with a must-read assessment of the future of the 6G market. It delivers insight into areas of 6G development, including:
- Spectrum Acquisition and Implementation in Mobile Networks
- Base Station Roll-out & Potential Technologies in Radio Access
- Monetisation Opportunities for Key IoT Markets
- Innovative Wireless Communication Systems, such as Optical Networks and Cognitive Networks
- AI’s Growth as a Fundamental Technology in Telecommunications
- Integration of Satellite Technologies into Terrestrial Networks
The suite includes a data deliverable, sizing the future market and providing key forecast data; comprising splits for mobile technologies such as 5G and 6G networks through to 2032. It also features a Juniper Research Country Readiness Index; evaluating 60 key countries’ readiness to invest, develop and roll out 6G networks over the next five years.
Juniper Research’s Interactive Forecast Excel contains the following functionality:
- Statistics Analysis: Users benefit from the ability to search for specific metrics, displayed for all regions and countries across the data period. Graphs are easily modified and can be exported to the clipboard.
- Country Data Tool: This tool lets users look at metrics for all regions and countries in the forecast period. Users can refine the metrics displayed via a search bar.
- Country Comparison Tool: Users can select countries and compare each of them for specific countries. The ability to export graphs is included in this tool.
- What-if Analysis: Here, users can compare forecast metrics against their own assumptions, via 3 interactive scenarios.
6Gネットワークの展開 2024-2032年 – Juniper Research