Natural Language Processing (NLP) Market – Global Forecast to 2028
自然言語処理 (NLP) 市場 : オファリング (ソリューション、サービス)、タイプ (ルールベース、統計、ハイブリッド)、用途 (感情分析、ソーシャルメディアモニタリング)、テクノロジー (IVR、OCR、自動コーディング)、業種と地域別 – 2028年までの世界予測
Natural Language Processing (NLP) Market by Offering (Solutions, Services), Type (Rule-based, Statistical, Hybrid), Application (Sentiment Analysis, Social Media Monitoring), Technology (IVR, OCR, Auto Coding), Vertical & Region – Global Forecast to 2028
The global natural language processing market is valued at USD 18.9 billion in 2023 and is estimated to reach USD 68.1 billion by 2028, registering a CAGR of 29.3% during the forecast period. Businesses gather a vast amount of complex data from various sources, such as social media sites and customer interactions.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
• Analysis of key drivers (Advancements in text-analyzing computer programs, Rising need for enterprise solutions to streamline business operations for better customer experience, Surging demand for cloud-based NLP solutions to reduce overall costs and enhance scalability and Demand for predictive analytics to reduce risks and identify growth opportunities), restraints (Lack of contextual understanding leading to ambiguity, Complexities due to code-mixed language usage while implementing NLP solutions and Limitations in developing NLP technology using neural networks), opportunities (Generative AI acting as catalyst for transforming NLP Market, Need for developing big data technology for actionable business intelligence and Increasing demand for effective data management and advanced data analytics across healthcare), and challenges (Lack of multilingual proficiency and Regulatory and privacy concerns over data security and Interoperability and reliability issues while deploying NLP algorithms) influencing the growth of the natural language processing market
• Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product & service launches in the natural language processing market.
• Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative markets – the report analyses the natural language processing market across varied regions.
• Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products & services, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in natural language processing market strategies; the report also helps stakeholders understand the pulse of the natural language processing market and provides them with information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.
• Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, growth strategies and service offerings of leading players such as IBM (US), Microsoft (US), Google (US), AWS (US), Meta (US) and 3M (US) among others in the natural language processing market.