Artificial Intelligence in Manufacturing Market – Global Forecast to 2028
製造市場における人工知能 : オファリング (ハードウェア、ソフトウェア、サービス)、テクノロジー (機械学習、自然言語処理)、用途 (予知保全と機械検査、サイバーセキュリティ) – 2028年までの世界予測
Artificial Intelligence in Manufacturing Market by Offering (Hardware, Software, Services), Technology (Machine Learning, Natural Language Processing), Application (Predictive Maintenance & Machinery Inspection, Cybersecurity) – Global Forecast to 2028
The artificial intelligence in manufacturing market is expected to reach USD 20.8 billion by 2028 from USD 3.2 billion in 2023, at a CAGR of 45.6% from 2023–2028. The growth of this market is attributed to the Rising need to handle increasingly large and complex dataset and emerging industrial IoT and automation technologies.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
• Analysis of critical drivers (Rising need to handle increasingly large and complex dataset, emerging industrial IoT and automation technology, surging adoption of AI fuiling growth of semiconductor chipset manufacturing, growing investment propelling growth of start-ups in manufacturing AI space), restraints (Reluctance among manufacturers to adopt AI-based technologies), opportunities (enhance manufacturing efficiency through AI-powered predictive analytics and production planning, application of AI-driven machine learning and NLP for intelligent enterprise processes), and challenges (lack of skilled workforce, especially in developing countries and concerns regarding data privacy and cybersecurity regulations) influencing the growth of the artificial intelligence in manufacturing market.
• Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research and development activities, and new product launches in the artificial intelligence in manufacturing market.
• Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative markets – the report analyses the artificial intelligence in manufacturing market across various regions.
• Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the artificial intelligence in manufacturing market.
• Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, growth strategies, and product offerings of leading players like Siemens (Germany), IBM (US), Intel Corporation (US), NVIDIA Corporation (US), and General Electric Company (US).