Radiation Shielding Material Market – Global Forecast to 2028
放射線遮蔽材市場 : タイプ (電磁放射線、粒子放射線)、材質 (鉛シールド、鉛複合シールド、銅、タングステン)、用途 (X 線室、CT スキャン施設、MRI 室)、地域別 – 2028年までの世界予測
Radiation Shielding Material Market by Type (Electromagnetic Radiation, Particle Radiation), Material (Lead Shielding, Lead Composite Shielding, Copper, Tungsten), Application (X-ray room, CT Scan Facility, MRI Room), Region – Global Forecast to 2028
The radiation shielding market is projected to reach USD 980 Million by 2028 from USD 714 Million in 2023, at a CAGR of 6.5% during the forecast period. Growth in diagnostic X-ray room shielding is mainly driven by the Awareness of the potential health risks associated with exposure to ionizing Radiation is increasing rapidly among people working in radiation-prone environments. According to NHS England 2020, Radiography (X-ray) was the most common imaging test performed with 22.9 million procedures, followed by diagnostic ultrasonography (9.51 million procedures), computerized axial tomography (5.15 million procedures), and MRI (3.46 million procedures). The increased use of diagnostic procedure and radiation treatment is expected to drive the adoption of radiation shielding material.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
• Analysis of key drivers (Growing usage of nuclear medicine and radiation therapy for diagnosis and treatment, Increasing use of particle therapy for cancer treatment, Growing incidences of cancer, Development of number of PET/CT scans technology and Increasing safety awareness among people working in radiation prone environment), restraints (Lack of adequate healthcare infrastructure, Dearth Of Skilled Oncologist/Radiologist and No mandate for using lead aprons during dental x-ray procedures in the US) opportunities (Growing healthcare expenditure across developing countries, Recommendations for cancer screening and Raising demand for cancer treatment Increasing public-private investments in cancer research) and Challenges (High cost of lead in manufacturing radiation accessories and Discomfort and pain due to the weight of lead apron) are influencing the growth of the radiation shielding material market.
• Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product & service launches in the radiation shielding material market.
• Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative markets – the report analyses the the radiation shielding material market across varied regions.
• Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products & services, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the the Radiation shielding material market
• Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, growth strategies, and service offerings of leading players, among others, in the the radiation shielding material market strategies.