Military Cloud Computing Market – Global Forecast to 2028
軍用クラウドコンピューティング市場 : 導入タイプ (パブリッククラウド、プライベートクラウド、ハイブリッドクラウド)、サービスモデル (IaaS、PaaS、SaaS)、用途、エンド ユーザー、地域別 – 2028年までの世界予測
Military Cloud Computing Market by Deployment Type (Public Cloud, Private Cloud, Hybrid Cloud), Service Model (Infrastructure as a Service ,Platform as a Service, and Software as a service), Application, End User and Region – Global Forecast to 2028
The military Cloud Computing Market is estimated to be USD 8.5 billion in 2023 and is projected to reach USD 15.3 billion by 2028, at a CAGR of 12.5 % during the forecast period. Due to several factors, the global market for military cloud computing is expanding significantly. Military Cloud Computing delivers several key advantages which includes Scalability, Cost-Efficiency, Global Accessibility, Data Centralization, Rapid Deployment among others. Military cloud computing provides armed forces with a flexible, cost-effective, and secure platform for improving operational capabilities, data management, and collaboration in an increasingly complex and dynamic security environment.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Analysis of key drivers (Improved Collaboration and Information Sharing, Digital Transformation, Access to Advanced Technologies) Restraints (Security Concerns, Legacy Systems Integration) opportunities ( Advanced Analytics and Intelligence, Secure Collaboration and Interoperability) challenges (Connectivity and Bandwidth Limitations, Compliance and Regulatory Challenges) which impacts the growth of military cloud computing market.
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product & service launches in the military cloud computing market.
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative markets – the report analyses the military cloud computing market across varied regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products & services, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the military cloud computing market.
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, growth strategies and service offerings of leading players like Amazon (US), Google (US), Dell Technologies (US), IBM (US), Microsoft Corporation (US) Raytheon Technologies Corporation (US), BAE Systems (UK), Thales Group (France), General Dynamics Corporation (US) among others in the military cloud computing market.