Global IoT Roaming Market 2023-2028
Juniper Research’s latest IoT Roaming research provides a comprehensive assessment of this rapidly growing market, including a regional analysis which meticulously assesses future opportunities within the IoT roaming market for operators and vendors. The report includes key recommendations for stakeholders, 5-year forecasts aligned with strategic analysis, our competitor leaderboard for 18 IoT roaming vendors and in-depth examination of roaming over cellular and LPWA (Low-power Wide area) network connectivity.
KEY QUESTIONS ANSWERED
- Who are the leading roaming vendors in the IoT roaming market in 2023?
- What key opportunities are there for roaming vendors in the IoT roaming market?
- What Will the Value of the IoT Roaming Market Be In 2028?
- Which Countries are Primed for IoT Roaming Market Growth?
- Why are LPWA and 5G so important to IoT roaming markets?
Interviewed: Telefónica, TNS, TOMIA.
Included in Juniper Research Competitor Leaderboard: A1 Telekom Austria Group, Arelion, BICS, Cellusys, Comfone, CSG, Deutsche Telekom Global Carrier, iBASIS, Mobileum, Syniverse, Tata Communications, Tele2 IoT, Telefónica, Telenor Connexion, Telna, TNS, TOMIA, Vodafone Roaming Services.