Security Automation Market – Global Forecast to 2028
セキュリティ自動化市場 : 提供内容 (ソリューション、サービス)、コード タイプ、テクノロジー (AI ＆ML、予測分析)、用途 (ネットワークセキュリティ、IAM)、業種別 (BFSI、製造、メディア＆エンターテイメント)、地域別 – 2028年までの世界予測
Security Automation Market by Offering (Solutions, Services), Code Type, Technology (AI & ML, Predictive Analytics), Application (Network Security, IAM), Vertical (BFSI, Manufacturing, Media & Entertainment) and Region – Global Forecast to 2028
The security automation market is projected to grow from USD 8.9 billion in 2023 to USD 16.7 billion by 2028, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 13.4% during the forecast period. The market is anticipated to grow due to the rising cybersecurity threats and complexity, growing ability to detect and respond to security incidents in real-time.
The report includes the study of key players offering security automation solutions. It profiles major vendors in the security automation market. The major players in the security automation market include Palo Alto Networks (US), Splunk (US), CyberArk (US), Check Point (Israel), CrowdStrike (US), Red Hat (US), Cisco (US), Carbon Black (US), Trellix (US), IBM (US), Secureworks (US), Tenable (US), Microsoft (US), Swimlane (US), Tufin (US), Sumo Logic (US), Google (US), LogRhythm (US), Exabeam (US), ManageEngine (India), Fortinet (US), Devo Technology (US), D3 Security (Canada), Logsign (Netherlands), Vulcan Cyber (Israel), Cyware (US), Cyberbit (US), SIRP (US), Tines (Ireland), Veriti (Israel), Vanta (US), Drata (US), Anvilogic (US), and Torq (US).
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
• Analysis of key drivers (Rising cybersecurity threats and complexity, Growing ability to detect and respond security incidents in real-time, Increasing incidents of phishing emails and ransomware, Need to ensure consistent adherence to security policies and facilitates audit trails), restraints (Concerns related to data privacy, Uncertainty in third-party applications), opportunities ( rise in advent of predictive analytics to anticipate potential threats, Advancements in quantum computing to mitigate quantum-based attacks), and challenges (shortage of modern IT infrastructure).
• Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product & service launches in the security automation market
• Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative markets – the report analyses the security automation market across varied regions
• Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products & services, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the security automation market
• Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, growth strategies and service offerings of leading players like include Cisco (US), IBM (US), Palo Alto Networks (US), Splunk (US), CyberArk (US), Check Point (Israel), CrowdStrike (US) among others in the security automation market strategies. The report also helps stakeholders understand the pulse of the security automation market and provides them with information on key market drivers, restraints, challenges, and opportunities.