Private 5G Market – Global Forecast to 2028
プライベート5G市場 : コンポーネント (基地局、無線アクセスネットワーク、コアネットワーク、アンテナ、ソフトウェアデファインドネットワーク、ネットワーク管理、ネットワークセキュリティ)、スペクトル (ライセンス、共有)、サービス、周波数帯域、展開モード – 2028年までの世界予測
Private 5G Market by Component (Base Station, Radio Access Network, Core Network, Antennas, Software-Defined Network, Network Management, Network Security), Spectrum (Licensed, Shared), Services, Frequency Band, Deployment Mode – Global Forecast to 2028
The global private 5G market is expected to be valued at USD 2.0 billion in 2023 and is projected to reach USD 11.8 billion by 2028; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 42.3% from 2023 to 2028. the integration of IoT devices across industries necessitates a connectivity solution that can handle the demands of reliable, low-latency, and high-bandwidth communication. Private 5G networks provide the required infrastructure to support the proliferation of IoT devices on a large scale, enabling businesses to leverage the potential of IoT for improved operational efficiency, data-driven insights, and innovation.
The key players operating in the private 5G market are Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. (China), Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson (Sweden), Nokia (Finland), Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. (South Korea), ZTE Corporation (China).
Key Benefits of Buying the Report
• Analysis of key drivers (Emergence of Industry 4.0, Increasing demand for IoT (Internet of Things), Rising adoption of cloud computing, The increasing demand for security and privacy in enterprise networks), restraints (Lack of standardization, Limited availability of spectrum), opportunities (The increasing demand for high-performance applications, Remote monitoring and surveillance, 5G for enterprise connectivity), and challenges (High Initial Deployment Cost, Integration with legacy systems) influencing the growth of the private 5G market.
• Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the private 5G market
• Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative markets – the report analyses the private 5G market across varied regions.
• Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the private 5G market
• Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, growth strategies and service offerings of leading players like Huawei Technologies Co., Ltd. (China), Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson (Sweden), Nokia (Finland), Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. (South Korea), ZTE Corporation (China) among others in the private 5G market.