水素市場 : セクター [発電タイプ (グレー、ブルー、グリーン)、貯蔵 (物理、物質)、輸送 (長期、短期)]、用途[エネルギー (電力、CHP)、モビリティ、化学＆精製所 (精製所、アンモニア、メタノール)]、地域別 – 2030年までの世界予測
Hydrogen Market by Sector (Generation Type (Gray, Blue, Green), Storage (Physical, Material), Transportation (Long, Short)), Application (Energy (Power, CHP), Mobility, Chemical & Refinery (Refinery, Ammonia, Methanol)), Region – Global Forecast to 2030
The report defines, describes, and forecasts the global hydrogen market by sector, application, and region. It also offers a detailed qualitative and quantitative analysis of the market. The report comprehensively reviews the major market drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges. It also covers various important aspects of the market. These include an analysis of the competitive landscape, market dynamics, market estimates in terms of value, and future trends in the hydrogen market.
Key Benefits of Buying the Report
• Increasing regulations concerning greenhouse gas emissions is the main factor driving the hydrogen market. Moreover, increasing efforts by governments for installation of hydrogen fueling stations and rising focus of government on achiveing net zero emissions targets by 2050 in the hydrogen market. Even though high production cost of green hydrogen is the major challenge faced by countries under hydrogen market.
• Product Development/ Innovation: The hydrogen market is witnessing significant product development and innovation, driven by the growing demand for hydrogen from industries. Companies are investing in the development of advanced hydrogen production technology that are specifically designed for the unique requirements of industry.
• Market Development: Linde plc has signed a long-term arrangement with Evonik, a well-known specialty chemicals firm, to supply green hydrogen. Linde will build, own, and operate a nine-megawatt alkaline electrolyzer facility on Jurong Island in Singapore under this arrangement. This plant’s major output will be green hydrogen, which Evonik wants to employ in the synthesis of methionine, an essential element in animal feed.
• Market Diversification: Air Products & Chemicals, Inc. announced that it has been chosen as the hydrogen and technology provider for Alberta’s first hydrogen fuel cell passenger vehicle fleet by Edmonton International Airport. Air Products will deploy a mobile hydrogen refueler at the airport to deliver hydrogen for the Toyota Mirai hydrogen fuel cell vehicle fleet.
• Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, growth strategies, and service offerings of leading players like include Linde plc (Ireland), Air products and Chemicals, Inc. (US), Air Liquide (France), Worthington Industries (US), Cryolor (France), Hexagon Purus (Norway), and NPROXX (Netherlands).