倉庫ロボット市場：タイプ (AMR、AGV、多関節、円筒形、スカラ、COBOT、パラレル、デカルト)、可搬質量 kg (<20、20-100、100-200、>200)、機能 (輸送、ピック & プレイス、パレタイズ、梱包)、業界、地域別 – 2028年までの世界予測
Warehouse Robotics Market by Type (AMR, AGV, Articulated, Cylindrical, SCARA, COBOT, Parallel, Cartesian), Payload Kg (<20, 20-100, 100-200, >200), Function (Transportation, Pick & Place, Palettizing, Packaging), Industry, Region – Global Forecast to 2028
Reasons to buy the report:
The report will help the market leaders/new entrants in this market with information on the closest approximate revenues for the warehouse robotics market and related segments. This report will help stakeholders understand the competitive landscape and gain more insights to strengthen their position in the market and plan suitable go-to-market strategies. The report also helps stakeholders understand the pulse of the market and provides them with information on key market drivers, restraints, opportunities, and challenges.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
- Market Dynamics: Analysis of key drivers (Expansion of e-commerce industry driving significant revenue growth; Rise in funding from venture capitalists in warehouse robotics; Increasing need for improving quality and reliability of operations in warehouses; Growing adoption of warehouse robotics by small- and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs); Rapid developments in robotics and artificial intelligence), restraints (High setup costs and infrastructure requirements; Skilled workforce shortage in warehouse robotics market; Technical complexities limiting widespread adoption of autonomous mobile robots (AMRs)), opportunities (Transformation of warehouses through integration of industry 4.0 and warehouse robotics; Classification and opportunities in autonomous mobile robots (AMRS) for warehouse applications; Rising demand for Last-Mile Delivery with Autonomous Mobile Robots (AMRs); Potential growth in customization and application of autonomous mobile robots (AMRS)), and challenges (Concerns regarding cybersecurity of Connected Robotics in the Industry 4.0; Low of awareness regarding Warehouse Robotics in developing countries and Lack or standardization and interoperability in warehouse robotics).
- Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on upcoming technologies, research & development activities, and new product launches in the warehouse robotics market
- Market Development: Comprehensive information about lucrative markets – the report analyses the infrared imaging market across varied regions
- Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments in the warehouse robotics market
- Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, growth strategies and product offerings of leading players like Daifuku Co., Ltd. (Japan), KION GROUP AG (Germany), KUKA AG (Germany), ABB (Switzerland), FANUC CORPORATION (Japan), Geekplus Technology Co., Ltd. (China), GreyOrange (US), among others.